Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered

Brickwall can't access internet on edge or 3g

We are having the same problem. We added my GF to our Family Plan with her old iphone. It accesses everything fine on WiFi, but never worked on 3G or Edge.

Took it to the ATT store and they said "It's your phone" and didn't want to deal with it. Help!

Unregistered
    ARGHHH!!! i updated my phone to the most recent sofware and the 3G internet has not been working My network bars in the corner are ALWAYS low when others are not! i restored my phone but still is not working! PLEASE HELP!!

Unregistered
    OMG 1 night was watching youtube in bed then internet froze i checked it out but when i try to conected again it says it cant find it and now its gone... wat do i do??????

Unregistered
    anyone try paying their cell phone bill ?

Unregistered
    Yes I have the same prob but I can sorta connect it just won't let me get on safari itsays "Safari cannot display the webpage" and earlier I tried to download something from the AppStore and it's still says waiting and it's been like that for three days now any help?

Unregistered
    thank you

Unregistered
    My iphone 3gs would not connect to the internet thru 3G. I did a full factory reset and this fixed the problem, but I lost all my apps and data, so I did a restore from backup, and the problem came back. Itunes informed me that new carrier data was available (I'm with O2 - UK) - still got problem. Did a network reset through settings> general>network>cellular data network>reset settings. Initially this did not work, but if you turn off your phone (hold power button down until slider "slide to power off" - reboots OS) and then turn it back on, it works (well, it did for me!)

Unregistered
    My phone says "safari cannot open the page because it is not connected to the internet"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Unregistered
    So today I was in class and downloaded Temple Run from the app store. The app didn't and still hasn't showed but thats not the problem. Okay so anyway usually when I turn off my phone and then turn it back on it loads the app so thats what I did and after that my internet wouldn't connect grrr so mad! I need it back any suggestions??

Unregistered
    mine does the same!! it say 'cannot open cuz not connceted to the internet when i am connected to a wi-fi???? i have restet it all please HELP!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast