Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

$3,000 cell phone bill! help!?

well i got a blackberry pearl last month at walmart.
    i asked the sales lady to put unlimited texting and web usage.
    well today i saw my bill and it was almost $3,000
    i was shocked.
    apparently..texting wasnt included in my plan when i asked the sales lady..i got the contract and i saw that she did not add it.
    i had a friend with me who also asked her to make sure that i do have texting..so i called AT&T and they said they will file a credit report.
    i called walmart and the woman i talked to said it was MY FAULT not theirs cause we signed the contract.the thing is.the contract that I HAVE does not have any signature.

i really need help cause 00 is alot of money.

any legal help would be appreciated.
    well i did look over the contract and i asked her about it a million times and she assured me that i had texting..my friend was with me when i got it and the sales lady even told my friend that i do have unlimited texting..the sales lady even called over her co workers at the time...
    well i did look over the contract and i asked her about it a million times and she assured me that i had texting..my friend was with me when i got it and the sales lady even told my friend that i do have unlimited texting..the sales lady even called over her co workers at the time...

Downloads
    Uploads
    oh no! pray, and ask God to help u

Downloads
    Uploads
    they rip u off, get support and stand up 4 urself

Downloads
    Uploads
    take it to court and if you did not read the contract you are screwed but try anyway

Downloads
    Uploads
    well my cousin lawyer she told me if i ever need money and i had no one go to sell some my stuff on eBay or other website collectible are good some people get a lot money or u could always refuse pay it and say lady never got me look at contract or Evan got me sigh it and she didn't do what i ask i mean seriously to sound of it u would win case she didn't tell u look it over contract it her fault... walmart ladys...
    please answer my question
    http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AupLk6qm3KvO.IHTbi1lJHng5gt.;_ylv=3?qid =20080827235847AAjuJnf

Downloads
    Uploads
    Signing the contract does not mean a literal hand signature. She means you started a contract with AT&T, and you approved it. (Signing a contract). It is totally her fault for not adding it, but you're to blame for not looking over that contract before walking out of there. As for legal help, wait and see what AT&T does for you before trying to sue. You won't get any money out of them, you signed off on the contract knowing (to their knowledge) that you didn't have text on your plan.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The sales lady screwed you over. It happens alot they try to tell you about the hidden charges and if you signed the contract w/o reading it you're screwed. You might need to cancel your service otherwise take this to court.