Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is FEDOR the greatest "FIGHTER" in the history of Combat sports?

I think YES!

Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah he is with no doubt !

Downloads
    Uploads
    no i think Hoyce Gracie was he was the originator of the sport he once got his leg broken and still faught and still won the fight don't get me wrong Fedor is a great fighter he's the best right now i'll give you that but for me its Hoyce Gracie just remember when Hoyce was fighting they used no gloves just bare knuckes

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes!!! he owned sylvia just only in 36 seconds...can u believe that!!....it is really nice if couture can fight fedor in the future..

Downloads
    Uploads
    The man is an amazing fighter but I think it is yet to be determined whether he is the greatest ever. Once he is able to fight Randy Couture, and Josh Barnett with victories, than he could be considered the greatest.

I think a fighter must decidedly defeat all top ranked opponents, which he has been doing for quite some time, to be considered the greatest in history. A win over each of those 2 men and I say you have your answer since they are two highly ranked athletes he is yet to face.

"The Last Emperor", maybe, "The Current Emperor", for sure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely. Fedor Emelianenko is by far, without question and beyond any condensation the greatest, most talented and most complete martial artist world of combat sports has ever seen. This is something which should by now be perfectly clear to every fan of combat sports, well, except Dana White and UFC only fan boys perhaps.
    This man was 5 times and still raining World Combat Sambo champion, European CS Champion and multiple times Russian judo and CS champion.
    His MMA record consists of 28 wins and 1 single defeat, which was a fluke - a loss caused by a cut due to an illegal elbow, and brutally avenged in a rematch.
    As an MMA fighter, among other accomplishments, he became PRIDE heavyweight champion, PRIDE heavyweight GP champion 2004 and with the latest victory over Tim Sylvia WAMMA World Heavyweight Champion. He has beaten every fighter he faced in his professional career with more notable wins being:
    - Tim Sylvia - former 2 times UFC heavyweight champion
    - "Minotauro" Nogueira at his best twice, former PRIDE heavyweight champion, current UFC heavyweight champion
    - Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic - K-1 veteran, PRIDE Open Weight GP 2006 champion
    - Mark Coleman twice - former UFC heavyweight champion, first PRIDE heavyweight GP champion
    - Kevin Randelman - former UFC heavyweight champion
    - Mark Hunt - K-1 champion
    - Semmy Schilt - 3 times K-1 champion
    - Matt Lindland - Olympic silver medalist and former UFC champion
    - Hong Man Choi - K-1 veteran who was more then a foot taller and outweighed him by over a 100 lbs
    - Heat Herring, Renato Sobral, Ricardo Arona, Kazuyuki Fujita..... and the list goes on.
    And the thing is, each and every one of his victories were completely dominant and decisive and no one has ever even come close to defeating him up to this day.
    But, none the less, nowadays you'll find some Dana White and Spike TV educated "experts", even on this forum, that will try to undermine Fedor and his achievements in any way possible, which is absolutely ridiculous.
    This man is the emperor, the greatest fighter that ever lived, and the only thing that anyone can do when it comes to Fedor in my opinion, is acknowledge his supremacy and his incredible talent and feel honored and fortunate to be able to learn form the best.

Downloads
    Uploads
    YES this man is the best in the world as of now, he runs 7 miles everyday and trains in high altitude, he also has a younger brother thats 20 thats been training since he was like 10!. Look at his record only 1 loss and thats because it was an illegal elbow and that had to stop the fight. NO other fighter ive seen has pulled that off.