Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

I feel very sad and depressed but I don't know why?

I just feel very sad but I have no reason.. my life is stressfull but I've been able to cope with it for a long time.

I'm usually very happy and cheery but for some reason today I'm not. I feel emotionally deep, if that makes sense.

Also, nothing seems to excite me. I'm usually all excited about anything, but not today.

Downloads
    Uploads
    that happens from time to time, especially when u start thinking about smthing stressfull, which can lead to smthing else, go out with friends that make u happy, do smthing fun and u'll see the difference

Unregistered

Fax i feel the same

i feel that same some days i feel said and cry for no reason
    the next day im all happy and excited

just hide behind the smile

Unregistered

Find Waking up to reality

I get what you mean..
    It's hard.. I've felt like that for about 6 months now..
    and it's hard.. I don't know why but one day all of a sudden
    I started to feel bad.. totally not wanting to smile..(and if I do smile,
    it's totally fake)
    you know.. I was KNOWN for being the cutest happiest girl..
    and now.. I feel so very empty and I'm guessing it's because
    I'm starting to find myself.. finding what I want, cause I'm
    not pleased with what I am.. probably struggling to be a better
    person, probably realizing who's hiding behind this mask.

Since I started to get older, I started to be more aware of this
    world that revolves around me, probably that could be happening to
    you.. or just unhappiness for a few days, no big deal.

See you around..

Unregistered
    I get depressed for no reason too sometimes. But i tend to just smile as best i can and help others feel better by making jokes, saying something silly, talking and what not when I'm with them. cause you never know, the other person your with anytime might be going through a lot more and keeping a composure . If their not, then great. they're a bit further away from where i am.

What i suggest is, if you haven't cried in a very long time. You should find something sad to read, think, listen to, and just cry your eyes out. it keeps you out of depression after the sadness is over for a while. It helped me when i was extremely depressed.

And the girl above me, if you were struggling to become a better person and you turned out like that, then you seriously screwed up somewhere. I'll explain why if asked but i won't right now.

Unregistered
    it's really not that easy to just feel better. i dont want to do anything but lay around all the time. i dont want to see my friends, i dont do my school work, i dont care about anything anymore. its tough to just get out of bed. i make myself get up, and i dont tell people how i feel. i get really emotional about nothing, and all i do is just sit and stare. i dont want to tell anyone because itll turn into a big deal. everything is just a haze. if i told someone, i probably would feel better, but im not going to.

Unregistered

Mobilephone1

I am also depressed at school, a couple of weeks after I started I was crying everyday for no reason at all. And yesterday I was the happiest person in the world but now Just before I started watching Emmerdale one of the girls is being bullied and it made me really sad and now I just want to cry but i can't! im so depressed help me find a easy way to cry. thanks...

conferencedistress

what kirkwood

I'm also feeling depressed. I feel like I don't really matter to any of my friends anymore. Worthless. Adults even laugh at me. Mock me. Not even my own parents...

I just feel sad. Lonely, afraid. I don't know. Sometimes I feel empty. I'll cry.
    I feel like my friend doesn't really care about me anymore know that she has her boyfriend.

Unregistered
    i understand how u all feel and i am truly sorry.I have been stressed my whole life, going through my parents divorce and other family issues. But i have always pulled through those hard times and come out on the other side fine.I am now in highschool and on my school's and town's soccer team, I am usually very cheerful, but i am now emotionally worst then ever.....i find my self sitting in the bathroom for hours listening to my shower hit the floor of the bathtub as i ponder on why my life is so shitty. if anyone has any advice please assist.

Unregistered
    Sometimes.... Idk... I just feel sad and I have no reason for it. My life is great and nothing bad is going on that would make me feel like this. I think I might be clinically depressed but idk because I don't want to tell anyone about how I'm feeling... They'll just make it a big deal... Can anyone help?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast