Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Unregistered

Component

I am feeling depress now too. It is not because of money or look. I have both. However, people around me are untrustworthy, pretty fake. We only have shallow and pretentious friendships. Even my family are like this. They only want smiley faces, no deep conversation, don't share...just smile and pretend. I am not in a relationship with anyone. It hard for me to fall in love. I have never been in love, and don't know why. I the happiest person most of time, but sometime I am down for no cause. There is a cause, I just don't see it...maybe...

life is still great through. The fact that I can feel like crap make me human. Let me know that I am alive. The next day will be great.

Unregistered

Heart New

Dear friends, just think that things will get better. I usually play "Don't worry be happy." and it puts me in a cheery mood. Life is confusing and hard, but we need to give it our best. If you need help, request it. You know the saying: "Knock and the door will open." Good luck to you all.

ItMightBeToday

it's ok...

im feeling like that right now..
    it sucks doesn't it? :P
    but it's weird
    I was always so happy.
    i think
    the only way to get through it
    is to just wait for tomorrow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes

all time we need rest!!!!

Unregistered
    Im in the United States Air Force. im 19 years old. i have a girlfriend back in columbia missouri, and i love her with all my heart. but i am currently stationed overseas. she is still back home and the time difference and distance kills me inside. i cant stand not being around her. before i joined the military, i was a big partier. getting drunk and high almost every night. i joined because in my stupidity and popularity, i became addicted to cocaine. i knew i was going down the wrong path and i HAD to fix it for myself. i didnt want to end up a washed up druggie. so i joined the military. my girlfriend is still doing stuff i used to do however. although she was never addicted to cocaine, she is very addicted to pot which does not bother me at all except that she feels she needs it. However... today her older brother told me that she has been smoking crack recently... i confronted her about it and she denied it at first, and then came clean with me and admitted it. At first i was pissed. but now im just terribly depressed. i love her so much i would gladly marry her, but i have little money for that right now. im scared for her life, and at the same time i have so many stresses every day. i could never break up with her because the thought of life without her scares me. im at a complete loss of what to do and im feeling very suicidal. please someone try to help at all? i guess ill just check this page for replies or something every once in a while because im so lost right now.

Unregistered

Angel my wierd ways

i sit and think all the time i am in my own world feel like not doing anything and everything that has happend to me seems like a nightmare but i try to stay positive i can't cry i get very upset easily and worried about nothing i used to be fun and cheer up ppl but now i cant even cheer myself up

Unregistered
    i feel deppressed all of the time i have a shitty life family problems and i feel like i can't trust anyone. no one listens anymore and just thinks im being stupid but it's getting me that bad that i don't even see my friends no more and ive fell out with most of my family. just try your best and be strong.! x

Unregistered

torseave Relacian

when i read quran i feel soooooooo much better
    just try it, it won't hurt

Unregistered
    My life is stressful, I changed school for about 9 times since I was in kindergarten.
    The reason being is that my mom like me to try new things but she doesn't know that
    it is hard to cope with new situations...
    My mom control of everything in the house, she think of things only on her side.
    That's why she divorced my dad. Yesterday, I went to party with my bestfriend and then everytimes when i go out somewhere my mom will always let me call her on every single hour! and I forgot to call her for about 1 and a half hour and then she yelled at me so much. Today is my birthday and i'm supposed to be going out for a movie with my boyfriend but I can't anymore...
    I do not understand why my mom is so strict to me, I'm a good girl, and also a straight A student I never do something bad... Why she still worry so much and be like this.
    Unlike my other friends, I get to go out only about 5 times/year. What i meant by going out is like go out without her, only with friends...
    I'm sick of my life, Study. Tutor. Ballet. Every single week... Ballet is fine cause I like it.
    But I felt really stressed and depress, confuse, and lonely now...
    I'm finding a way to stop this kind of feeling...

Unregistered
    I have been clinically depressed for about 2 years. They pills they give me don't do shit. I can't eat, or sleep, or smile. It's impacting my life so much right now, because my girlfriend dosent understand, and frankly neither do I. ATM I'm recovering from bipolar, which makes matters worse. I can't tell anybody about it, because otherwise I feel like I am a burden, and everyone feels sad around me. But I think I'm getting better..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast