Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you workout the same routine everyday?

If its not weight training of course. I know to always skip a day of the muscle group worked out when its weight training but what about non-weightlifting exercises like the traditional stuff. I do 75-120 pushups, situps, and squats everyday except sundays is that ok or not ok? I don't feel like I'm over working myself because I'm not that sore. Well except my arms because they are the weakest part of my body and I hate arm workouts! So if my arms are sore( like 1-2 times a week) I'll take that day off to nurse it back to health and start working out again.

BTW anyone have any suggestions to add to my workout routine cause its kinda simple and limited I'm only doing 3 exercises.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cross directional training is probably the best approach you could do for your body. Your body becomes accustom to your workouts, there's no change therefore really no benefit except the caloric burn. Your muscles need to be constantly "fool" in other words and as always, you need adequate time for recovery. Muscle is nothing but scar tissue that has repair itself over recovery time. If your constantly blitzing your body, you in fact do more damage than good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Often recommended that if you want muscles that are somewhat smaller but more cut and defined to work them out every day and it will also give you more endurance in those muscle groups. For brute strength and size take days off.

Downloads
    Uploads
    if you do the same exact routine, your body with get used to it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seperate the body groups.

Day 1 - Chest and Tri's
    a. warm up
    b. horizontal bench
    c. incline bench
    d. inverted bench
    e. cable pulls
    f. tri extention
    g. cable push down.
    Day 2 - Back then Bi's
    a. work your back first, then your bi's. Because, your always using your biceps with your back muscles. So, if you exercise your biceps first, you'll over fatigue them and you won't have an effect back routine.
    Day 3 - Shoulders
    a. remember to work your rear delts
    Day 4 - Legs
    a. A lot of people look over their legs. But, strong legs are a foundation to a strong body.

Then repeat, or rest a day then repeat. You can do abs everyday. And try working the whole muscle group.

Downloads
    Uploads
    p90x for real it works cuz my boyfriend is taking it..&& holy shit he looks so good :]...
    just a suggestion..cuz i no it works in 90 days just like they say.