DVDRip.XviD.avi.001 how play this format files?

akber

Aug 27, 2008
i have difrant files DVDRip.XviD.avi.001 this format files how i can run this other files

you need to have winrar software... if you do right click on one the files and click where it says "add to(file name)" then once everything is comprssed right click again and it shouls say "extract to(file name)"

First you have to install " Total Video Player"
1. first make a folder
2. then copy your video just like "abc.avi.001" and past new folder
3.then go "tools" and click folder option
4.then click view
5.deselect "Hide extensions for known file types" then click o.k
6.now rename your video "abc.avi.001" to convert in to ".avi" just like "abc.avi"
7.then play with Total Video Player
and enjoy

extension .avi.001

First you have to install " Total Video Player"
1. first make a folder
2. then copy your video just like "abc.avi.001" and past new folder
3.then go "tools" and click folder option
4.then click view
5.deselect "Hide extensions for known file types" then click o.k
6.now rename your video "abc.avi.001" to convert in to ".avi" just like "abc.avi"
7.then play with Total Video Player
and enjoy

"Name:Sameer Bana From gwadar pakistan"

to play Dvd.Rip-XviD.avi File

you need to have winrar software... if you do right click on one the files and click where it says "add to(file name)" then once everything is comprssed right click again and it shouls say "extract to(file name)"

Hi!!!

Thanks for ur help......sorry to tell this but i tried the option u gave as well as others.....

option wht u asked to do did not work....but other option of playing in Total Video Player Worked....but only audio....i am not able to see the video.....

Please do suggest me any option.......

i downloaded the file from "mediafiles" for some movie......

Thnx

watch video

i hav download a file from rapid share, its format is "director.cut.DVDrip.Xvid.avi"
so i dint able to watch it pls give me some solution....

Hjsplit is the right option here. Anything else is just too much hardwork, or, simply doesn't work........as usual.

i download a file from torrent, its format is "DVDRip.XviD-CiTRiN.avi"
so i dint able to watch it. pls tell me how i can run this file

Hjsplit

Hjsplit is the tool i havebeen looking for... It worked like a charm.. Took exactly 50 seconds to join 4files of totalsize 500+ mb.. Thanks for suggesting it..

Other methods are all useless and it took 3 hours for me to figure it out.. Guys please dont waste your time.. Just use hjsplit...

i download a file from torrent, its format is "DVDRip.XviD-CiTRiN.avi"
so i dint able to watch it. pls tell me how i can run this file... Same problem !!! Please help !!!

Back