How to set new mobile number in profile of SBI Internet banking when old mobile

suraj

Mar 3, 2008
number has been blocked? When i am going to set my new number in my SBI internet baking account, system is sending message to me that u will have to approve your new number from your branch office in hard copy. But i am not able to go there for approving the same. Plaese tell me the alternative way to approve and set the new number in the profile for my online transactions.

How to set new mobile number in profile of SBI Internet banking when old mobile
number has been blocked? When i am going to set my new number in my SBI internet baking account, system is sending message to me that u will have to approve your new number from your branch office in hard copy. But i am not able to go there for approving the same. Plaese tell me the alternative way to approve and set the new number in the profile for my online transactions.

I want to set my mobile number with my a/c

Back