Ashley

May 13, 2008
Ashley Tisdale: AshleyTprincess

Vanessa Hudgens: babyV2230

Emily Osment: EmilyOstar

Aly Michalka: xoAly89xo

A.j. Michalka: ajsmusic101

Miley Cyrus: CxxMiley

Got anymore? P.s. These are rumored. I didn't make these up. Which ones are real?

well aly and aj share a SN and they talked to me! i'm positive it's them: guitargirls01626

OK hi, i seriously need like Jesse McCartney's or Britney Spears' so if you have them please tell me!!!!!!

rsonal screen names of individuals ...

channing tatum from step up his screen name is Kraze16252

i have miley cyrus, selena gomez, joe and nick jonas, and i also hve demi lovatos numba

Ashley Tisdale: AshleyTprincess

Vanessa Hudgens: babyV2230

Emily Osment: EmilyOstar

Aly Michalka: xoAly89xo

A.j. Michalka: ajsmusic101

Miley Cyrus: CxxMiley

Got anymore? P.s. These are rumored. I didn't make these up. Which ones are real?

Good question. If only i knew that! :eek:

celebs s/n's

hey i know jess mccartneys s/n im not sayin how i got it but here it is jessefoshizz n i dont know britney spears s/n but i know her sisters jamie one of her friends friends gave it to me its x0xpinkjamieex0x

Wish I knew Rob Pattinson's : ( Don't know what kristens is for sure but ive heard either kjstew or ikjstew

first comment i read at top. my answer is, us bitch and if you dont care how did you find the fucking site, you just go suck ur dads dick.

P.S. Your gay

Celebertiy aims

Keke palmer is purecarmel15
Justin Bieber aim is Justinbreathlove he's not always online but he does be online promise

Omg

omg i have a celebrities screen name! its menorchan888. hes actually wicked nice and will talk to you! every1 add him!

Scene Model

A scene model named Becca has a screen name

ToxicSunshinex4

She's stunning and a sweetheart. Add her =)

Back