Hi all, i bought a set of corsa lexus lights yesterday and plugged them in , but i didnt notice until today that when my brake pedal is pushed my front lights come on (not full beam just the side lights), and when my headlights are on and i push the brake pedal there is no light being activated on the back apart from the normal red light that is on when any lights are on. i have noticed in the standard corsa lights there are 5 bulbs used in the light, 1 white reverse light, 1 red back light, 1 indicator, 1 fog light and 1 brake light. in the new lexus lights i have bought there are only 4 bulbs, 1 indicator, 1 reverse light, 1 fog light, and 1 back light. it seems that the brake light and the back light are running through the same bulb which is why it doesnt work when i have got my lights on, but it is confusing me as to why the front lights are coming on when i brake, i have ended up taking them out and leaving them in the garage until i can work out what is going on with it so i would really appriciate some help with this if there is anybody out there who knows what could be going wrong!!!!!! thanks people