I have Windows 2000 on my cpu. Well I had a Windows 98 CD and I was bored, so I put it in and restarted. The install menu came up, so I just went through the steps but at the end, when it said something about formatting the C drive, I hit cancel, cuz I know what that would do. Anyways, when I hit cancel, it said to make sure Windows 98 boot disk was in drive A, then hit enter. Didn't have Win 98 boot disk, so I just pressed enter. Then it said memory allocation error and something else on black screen, so I just pressed power on the cpu. Well, now that I turn it back on, it says Error Loading Operating System. I strongly believe the Windows 2000 is still installed, but that I may have just damaged an important file or something. Reinstalling 2000 or 98 is out of the question, because I do not have the 2000 CD and there is no way I'm going down to 98. So what do I do? Someone said to press F3 to reset the memory, but all that does is try to boot from network (I am not on any kind of network). Any help? E-mail me if you need more info. Thanks for your time, guys!