how to hold more text messages on the lg vu?

thomasli29

Aug 24, 2008
i have a lg vu and i can barely store up to 200 text inbox and outbox. is there a way to store more ? i have a storage card in the cell phone by the way.

probably getting a sd card with more storage. i have the lg scoop and it can only hold 100 messages at a time but its programed to hold like 300.

LG vu not all dat good

i have da lg vu and i hate deleted text messages every friggin minute cuz ima huge texter so thats y im switchin to verizon and getin the nokia twist which has threaded text so that i wont have to delete them also verizon phones have threaded text messaging if i were u i wudnt drop another dime on ur phone and dont ever buy from lg phones again

lg vu

i have da lg vu and i hate deleted text messages every friggin minute cuz ima huge texter so thats y im switchin to verizon and getin the nokia twist which has threaded text so that i wont have to delete them also blackberrys have threaded text messaging if i were u i wudnt drop another dime on ur phone and dont ever buy from lg phones again

jklahrekhvcakherjhahfja

There is no "Autodelete" setting on the LG VU. If there was, this thread wouldn't be here.

Back