Ive known this guy for almost 8 years and we've been the best of friends and in the end fell in love. He had a horrible accident when he was young which paralized him to a wheelchair from the waist down. We met via a friend and hit it off and became best friends. We live in seperate states but tried to see each other all the time to just hang out etc. I dated 2 guys while we remained friends not knowin all along he was in love /w me. Past couple of years i fell in love with him too. This past year he lost a family member to cancer and became of course very distant and didnt talk to me much. Over the time ive known him we talked almost every night for several hours. This summer when his family member passed away he got even more distant and i confronted him and asked why he wouldnt let me be there for him. And then he hit me /w the most horrfic news, he said he couldnt take the distance and has found someone else. Its been 3 months and we still talk alot via text msg but mostly in a
naughty way, we ended up having phone sex once a week or so and tells me he misses me when I say I miss him. Im totally devastated by this because we really have been through hell and back together, the best of friends . He has been through so much over the years and always told me he thought of me as his soul mate and now tragedy has struck his family yet again and he couldnt handle me being far away so he found another girl to make him feel better now where does that leave me? Please i need some advice.. Id be up there in a heartbeat to be near him yet he acts kinda cold and is like i told you im with someone. This is SO NOT LIKE HIM... what should I do ... Im so in love with him.

oh yeah, he was just down here in May visiting me for my birthday and it was wonderful, and even in june he said he would help me /w money to come up there in august, and he hit me /w the news in august that he found someone. Explain that to me....