Telus LG KEYBO Question.?

mickf

Mar 23, 2008
Is the Telus LG KEYBO for girls only? Or do guys get it too? My son said its more of a girls phone. Is he right, i want him to get the best phone for him.

i have the LG KEYBO and to be honest the girls love it yea its kinda chuncky and all but its a really sick phone

If you want the best then don't even consider any LG. They have poor reception and are fragile in the hands of most young people. Consider his phone-needs and choose accordingly.

I DONT CARE WHAT ANY OF YOU SAY I LOVE THIS FONE AND I GOT ONE AND I WILL BE USING IT ON CHRISTMAS SO IF U CHOOSE TO HATE BCAUSE YOU DONT GOT ONE THEN MOTHA f***A "YOU BEST TO BELEIVE, YOU NEEDA LIFE...!"

SOME REAL S**T SPOKING

i just got a keybo for christmas and its a good phone, the reception is alittle less than other phones but overall its a good phone...and if ur worried about dropping it then i recommend getting a plastic covering case, some of them dont look that bad and they really help

well who ever had the little hissy fit above here
" #5 (permalink)
Unregistered

Level: -INF []

I DONT CARE WHAT ANY OF YOU SAY I LOVE THIS FONE AND I GOT ONE AND I WILL BE USING IT ON CHRISTMAS SO IF U CHOOSE TO HATE BCAUSE YOU DONT GOT ONE THEN MOTHA f***A "YOU BEST TO BELEIVE, YOU NEEDA LIFE...!"

SOME REAL S**T SPOKING"

can first of all take the carrot out of his/her ass and calm the fcku down
its a good phone just dont drop it phones arent really meant to be dropped

Yepp i got the lg keybo, and the plastic case i've dropped it about 6 times now twice some pretty good falls, and its had no problem working no scratch plus if u go to koodo to get the case it has a life time warranty so if it gets dirty or scratched just step on it and they will give you a new one, thats what he told me..

oh and im a 17 year old guy and i love the phone lol i don't think its just meant for chicks it looks nice and teachers think its a calculator when they walk past it in class its great

Hey im thing about gettin a new phone...the lg keybo 2 have any oppinians on if i should get it:D;):3_8_13[1]::emot1::(:(:3_8_14[1]::mad::emot2::):emot0::D;):3_8_13[1]::3_8_14[1]::3_8_14[1]::emot1:

SOME REAL S**T SPOKING

I bet your d*ck is reeeally little!!!!!

Back