How can I get a Rogers cell phone to work on Fido's network?

MasonT

Apr 23, 2008
ok, i know roger's bought fido and you can only use a fido sim on a fido network and a rogers sim on a rogers network.

my question basically is i want to buy this phone that is exclusive to rogers but i subscribe to fido. so how would i go about making this happen?
i heard if you buy the phone outright and ask rogers to unlock it for you they will do it. but then again i've heard the opposite.

and if i unlock the phone by other means (ie...some guy over the internet), will my service eventually be terminated?

ok, i know roger's bought fido and you can only use a fido sim on a fido network and a rogers sim on a rogers network.

my question basically is i want to buy this phone that is exclusive to rogers but i subscribe to fido. so how would i go about making this happen?
i heard if you buy the phone outright and ask rogers to unlock it for you they will do it. but then again i've heard the opposite.

and if i unlock the phone by other means (ie...some guy over the internet), will my service eventually be terminated?

Hi as you specified only after unlocking your phone from rogers network you can freely use it with fido or any other gsm sim ..You can unlock it through network provider or else from online third party providers ..If you unlock it from third party providers sure your service will not terminated ..I will guide you to visit sites like Unlock-Zone.com they are providing unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost .You first check that whether the code is available for your mobile model ,country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock your phone ....

Back