Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do Kobe haters spend time hating on Kobe on the internet?

Whats the point of it? Kobes making millions of dollars, hes the best basketball player on the planet, he has a hot wife, he has a nice house. And some losers are on the internet hating on him? Whats the point of it? What does it do? Its funny know Kobe haters always complain that Kobe fans are immature kids who never seen MJ play. But actually, Kobe haters are THE immature kids who just pray each night that Kobe has a bad game. I mean who will read their comments? Kobe can just laugh and laugh while hes having a great life and some losers with no life are writing pathetic statements on the internet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i totally agree wit u ! i just dnt get how they waste their time criticizing kobe. he will be one of the top 10 players to EVER play the sport, so dnt bother criticizig !