Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

What do you think of running skirts or hiking skirts for men? Is this a new trend? ?

I have seen some men wearing them in some running events and on hiking trails. Men and women what do you think? Would you mind if your husband or boyfriend wore one hiking or running?

Unregistered
    It would be a welcome change and IS is trend likely to stick this year. Just wear undies since you will have the same issues women have otherwise the feeling of freedom is fantastic. No binding in the crotch area for the first time ever! Skirts make more sense for men's anatomy than a woman's. We have it all backwards as a result of the Victorian era. Before that for 3,000 years men wore short skirts! You really don't need a "running" skirt. Most mini skirts are 11 to 15 inches long which is the same as most men's gym shorts. Really not much of a change but the feeling of freedom is a BIG change. Try it be be warned.. once you do you aren't likely to give up the skirt.
    Foregt kilts (skirt by definition). They are usually heavy, warm, and costly. Skirts made for women in Juniors size will fit men perfectly without modification. Just get a Cargo Mini Skirt that is plain with lots of pockets and belt loops and a guy is good to go in any situation during summer.... (Scan E-Bay).

Unregistered
    I wear skirts , all kinds of skirts, short running/tennis skirts, lined skirts (real women skirts) and jeans skirts short (up to knee) and long no matter what skirt , i 'll buy them for myself . unfortunately i cannot wear them outside yet but time will come , sometimes i take a jeansskirt in a bag and put it on over the trousers , it feels fine..

Unregistered
    There is nothing wrong with men in skirts. Skirts are very comfortable, and since beginning of the year 2009 it is official that men can wear skirts. See "dear Abby" and numerous articles about men in skirts, beginning with Marc Jacobs men's skirt presentation in August 2008.

Unregistered
    you are all fucked in the head

Unregistered

Of course, yes!!

This message is addressed to the last posting:
    It looks like that your brain is only that what you could write..... hm, it is not too much. Unfortunately you are not alone, but almosOf courset. Try to find a constructive comment vs skirts for men or just don't write. It's is anonymous, but it shows your perosonality and education - when you return to this page and read it again.

My comment:
    Yes, skirts and dresses for men are in trend and fashion, because there is no other garment which fits better than these for males body. There is no doubt about, and skirts and dresses preventing testicle- and prostate cancer which you only find in societies where men wearing pants. And that is fact. I hope that many men will find a way to encourage each other wearing skirts and dresses. It is a challege first, I know, and surly not the right thing for cowards, but it is a very good way to express more personality rather than pants.
    mom

Unregistered
    Hey 4:05 AM---had you been a Roman citizen in 393AD when they exiled men in pants and confiscated their property--you would have been there in a dress or soldier's skirt, hissing at the men in pants as they were chased out of the city. It's dismal that there are so many "we do it this way because we do it this way" types in society.

Unregistered

Keys Men in skirts - it is not a question

Why this question? Isn't it the men's right to wear a skirt or dress when he want? Women do the same, and I think we should not play around with double standards. This question above you can find in thousands of blogs, links and websites. Who is be able to answer it, that means asking for an opinion. But I only can have an opinion when I learned about, saw it or experienced it.
    From this point I have to same: Nothing wrong with men in skirts and dresses - men should do it - as manly men!!!Bess

Unregistered
    Some people like men in skirts, some don't. Why are some of those people which don't like it want that ALL people have to think like this guys? If you don't agree just be quiet and don't write "you are all fucked....", it shows only your minor intelligence and education. Of course, it seems anonymous but I would feel really bad writing these because I know it is wrong but it is a way to cover cowardiness to do something new, unusual, exciting, creative with a lot of inspriration.
    I saw so many men in skirts now that I really can have an opinion: Most men looking better in a skirt than pants. Anything else?
    mara

Unregistered

Skirts for men?

Skirts worn by men has been a slow starter perhaps like men wearing earrings. But, history shows these are not new to mens fashion/daily accepted attire. They are just being rediscovered in our "modern society". I recently was involved in a nasty crash while bicycling and one of my injuries involved one hip which lost a lot of skin and flesh. The only garment that was comfortable over my bandaged hip was a skirt. Guys, we have been missing out on something the women have known for a long time. I agree with a previous post to the effect that mens anatomy in a certain area is better suited to a skirt than pants. That being said, while I now find skirts preferable for casual activities, they are certainly not the best choice for activities like cutting wood, working on the mechanics of your car or truck, etc.
    Society should be no less acceptable to men wearing skirts or pants than it is to women wearing skirts/dresses or pants. Good Lord! There are so many truly serious problems the world faces, why the concern over what is, by comparison, a trivial matter.
    Life is a lot easier when you cut others some slack.

Jim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast