Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    I am male and have been wearing skirts for several years for hiking. Its a nice alternative to shorts when you feel like it. The skirt I wear is a denim skirt, just above the knee, with a single pleat at the front. At a distance it looks a bit like shorts and most folks don't even notice. But I have enjoyed the freedom and comfort of wearing it. Now both my wife and I hike together in denim skirts. Its great and its fun. I recommend for any guy to try. Life's too short to not do what you want to do. My wife approved and that's all I need!!!.

Unregistered

Paperclip Skirt length for men....

Skirt length for men....
    Interesting because if you do a statistical analysis of skirts on e-Bay (10,000 plus) you will see a average department store mini skirt is 12 inches long (ranges 10.5 to 17 inches). This 12 inch length appeals to most of the population. This just happens to be the same length as men's gym shorts used in most schools! A micro mini works out to be 10.5 inches long or less just happens to be the same length as many men's running shorts! The point here is mini doesn't mean TOO short for men! Just don't be a dork and do wear something under your skirt because you will have the same issues women have.

Here's a lot of men in skirts: Picasa Web Albums - Patagoniakid Notice that men in skirts (after seeing so many) is about as uneventful as women in pants! A NON ISSUE.

Unregistered

I Run in Skirts

I'm a guy, and I wear a running skirt on my morning runs fairly often. It's a nice change of pace, and mostly I get no reaction from others. I do like it when a guy like 4:05 am freaks out and starts cursing at me because its hysterical to watch close-minded bigots work themselves into a lather of impotent rage about someone else’s clothes.

Unregistered

Lightbulb On Hiking Skirts

I'm a senior citizen guy who hasn't worn pants in many years. Can't really remember other than that it was sometime in the 1990s. Skirts are simply very comfortable. My wife loves pants which may well be due to the fact that she definitely isn't built like a guy. I have two pair of pants saved for when I have to do some roof repairs someday. Otherwise it's always skirts (and dresses). Men who think that pants are a masculine garment must be blind to the fact that at least 98% of all WOMEN wear pants on a regular basis. My only regret is that I haven't worn a skirt all of the time since I was born back in the 1940s. Back then skirts were a woman's garment. Thankfully that is no longer true.

Unregistered
    I got a running skirt recently and love it! have been running in the parks and in the mountains. Everyone should try this; they would love them.

I have a real simple black one, but something more colorful will be fun later in the summer.

Unregistered

skorts

i have been wearing skorts over my tights for years now and find them to be the perfect answer for having coffee with friends after a run without having that bag of grapes look

Unregistered
    Agree running skirts are comfortable for men - tried one in a hot yoga class as well. Too bad there is such prejudice still out there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12