Got Rogers iPhone, but have Fido SIM?

AF

Mar 17, 2008
I got a Rogers iphone and activated it (presumably locking it to Rogers), but I have a FIDO sim card with all my contacts. Is there any way to use the FIDO card with the Rogers iphone, or other wise, can some explain in detail how I could export all my Fido contacts/numbers and import into the Rogers one.

I got a Rogers iphone and activated it (presumably locking it to Rogers), but I have a FIDO sim card with all my contacts. Is there any way to use the FIDO card with the Rogers iphone, or other wise, can some explain in detail how I could export all my Fido contacts/numbers and import into the Rogers one.

I will help you.
Through the network unlocking,you will be able to use your Fido sim card on your Rogers iphone.
For iphone,you can approach your service provider or else try to buy an unlocking service from any one of the online unlocking service provider like MobileUnlockSolutions.com Here you can unlock your iphone using Remote unlocking method.It's one of the best and safe way to unlock your iphone without jailbreaking.Once unlock your iphone,you will be able to use your sim card. After inserting your sim card,you can easily transfer all of your contacts to your iphone.

Back