Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i spent whole day trying to fix the same problem till i found out theres a kill switch on the small kick stand bike wont start with it down doh nothing in manual to say anything
    Thank you so much, my husband spent all Sunday morning trying to start his bike, he even contemplated ringing a mechanic, and then we found this link, he did what you said and his bike started first time. He is now a very happy man. Thank you again you saved us money on a mechanic

Unregistered
    i have a db5qt-5 i had since new and i have found that the reason that it was cutting out was because you need a new spark plug and the wire going to the spark plug if u change everything that is on you spark plug even your spark plug cap to new it will cure the starting problem. the problem is with these bikes is that they are cheaply maid but i think it is a lovly bike aside from that problem i have had non other ands i would recommend it as a nice 1st bike
    samuel rosevear

Unregistered
    Hi

Thanks for the comment on kill switch on the side stand.
    So is the stand itself the switch and is on when the stand is up.?
    Or is there a way to select run or stop?
    Just got my 50cc retro scooter today and cant get it started.
    Regards
    Alan

Unregistered
    im after buying the viper 50cc from direct bikes, i just want to know are they reliable and do they have good performance? also if anybody knows how fast they go when de-restricted thanks.

Unregistered

Component Problems starting DB50QT

Just bought a DB50QT-11 and couldn't start it until I found this site. Took it off the stand and it started first time. Thanks for the advice

Unregistered
    Same problem here had the bike 3 weeks after all the problems with dvla bike would not start Had to call rac and he disconnected the side stand sensor! A piece of crap and to finish it all off because I did not read the manual if not serviced before 300 km then warranty is void!!! Well I got what I payed for

Unregistered

Gun direct bike.

please could you help me, how do i get the bike to go faster up a hill, because it as a restricker on it thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12