Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Problems with my Direct Bikes DB50QT-5 Scooter?

Hello, I have just bought a scooter from www.scooter.co.uk. the model is Direct Bikes DB50QT-5 and I am having a few problems with it. Firstly, the manual it came with is a bag of crap, and secondly it wont start. I have put petrol in, checked the oil, the battery, everything I can think of. does anybody know where I can get a manual for the bike, or how to resolve the problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

Unregistered
    hold left hand brake lever on then press starter while twisting accelerater slowly it may take a couple of trys

Unregistered

similar problems

im having the same touble it will start to turn over then just dies out. oh and i did try holding the left brake and pushing the start button ty. also put the key in the ignition and turned it to on. so any usefull info would be nice

Unregistered

db50qt-25 problem

i had this same problem

there a pipe that goes from the carb to the bottom of the bike open the needle in the bottom of the pipe and see it petrol comes out, if so it is a good sign, screw the needle back up, and the is a screw in the middle of the carb unscrew it and it will let petrol in, keep trying to start it and it should start, move the screw around till it tick's over properly...

Unregistered

Star Blue

Hi guys try a few trouble shoots on our website Chinese Motorcycle and Scooter parts
    And click on 50-5 info book down the right side of the page at the bottom.
    sorry for all the crap them bikes have caused, i have to put up with it everyday :/

Goodluck

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    im having the same touble it will start to turn over then just dies out. oh and i did try holding the left brake and pushing the start button ty. also put the key in the ignition and turned it to on. so any usefull info would be nice
    i had the same problem it needs a new carb call direct bikes they will arrange for someone to come out to ya

Unregistered
    I had the same problem with mine, it just takes a couple of goes, it took about a week to get it fully functioning, we just put jump leads from our car to our scooter, took a few days but we got there. and take my advice and dont even bother ringing direct bikes cos they are totally useless.

Unregistered
    i spent whole day trying to fix the same problem till i found out theres a kill switch on the small kick stand bike wont start with it down doh nothing in manual to say anything

Unregistered
    erm i am buying one of these scooters after christmas, is there anything i should know?

Unregistered
    Thinking of getting my son one of the Viper 50cc for his birthday next month. Looks good in pictures but disappointing that you can't actually see one in a warehouse or showroom. Found the manual on line and have to agree it's crap - but that aside would like to hear peoples comments, especially the reliability and performance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast