What would you like the next version of the iPhone to be?

May 18, 2008
I mean let's face it Apple have updated the iPod periodically so there's no doubt that there'll be an updated iPhone at some point. And I mean a different iPhone maybe like a 3rd generation iPhone or an iPhone Nano for example.

What would you like the next version to be. Half the size with twice the battery life? Full screen on the front with a slide out keyboard? Or maybe a folding iPhone would float your boat? How about iPhone Video with video calling?

I'm sure everyone will expect the next iPhone to have 30gb storage space and the ability to junk your phone and iPod and combine them in the iPhone is just so attractive. Finally there's no getting away from the fact that the iPhone currently has the best mobile phone browser.

There's no getting away from it - as sure as eggs is eggs - you are highly likely to get an iPhone one day at some point, no matter whether you have a Windows PC, an Apple PC, or a Linux PC. So what do you want from it and how do you hope it'll change in the future?

(Could anyone please reply with an answer othe than 'I will never be getting one' please? This wasn't bait to draw you into an arguement - highly likely doesn't mean God's law says you will get one.)

Well they're making an iPhone nano, which will be smaller then the iPhone, but will lose some of the iPhones features. What it really needs is a copy and paste function. You can already use the iPhone on almost any network, just unlock it or pay someone to unlock it for you..

Self destruct button? Pop-out ashtray?
No no wait! I know!!!!
But it's secret! Mhuhahah!

Best browser? P!ss off!! lol My Blackberry p!ssed all over my mates iPhone.

Blackberry is the way to go... iPhones are just a franchise. Not even Apples know where there going with it... Look at all the updates!

Back