Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do get over this & the rumors??

Everytime I start to date or talk to someone people tell me rumors and I can't get over them. Or it they tell me something I can't get over it. My ex. bf & I told eachother 2 years ago we were saving ourselves for eachother, we broke up & he started dating another girl for 9 months, and they had sex. We started dating again & it bothered me so much. Everytime I would watch a movie or he would say something to me I pictured him with her, then he ended up going back to her. And it really crushed me. I am now talking to this guy and my guy friend called and was like are you talking to Zak, I said yeah things are going good , and he was like well don't let him screw you in the butt (he didn't say it exactly like that, he cussed).. i was like i won't haha why would you say that and he said i heard he did with Tiff (his ex. of 4 years).. i was like well he probably did they did date four years, he was like and that doesnt bother you cause i heard he was a freak in bed and that's all he wants. So now everytime I talk to Zak i think about that and i think he doesn't mean anything he says, even though i am the only girl he has talked/dated other than Tiff. I don't know how to overcome this, it's really ruining us! What should I do?

Unregistered
    You have to stop believing what others say to you... If not now then at some point this will lead to insecurity jealousy and other destructive things in your relationships and those are not only hard to overcome but theyre relationship killers i know because i was once like that and it took many years to overcome that...my best advice would be to get to know him and make your own descisions from there. Some relationships as well as friendships are unhealthy for you but you can figure that out by yourself you don't need anyone telling you anything...just because someone says something doesn't mean its true.. You're taking in a lot of negativity which is causing the way you feel. Focus on the positives