Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

did anyone heard the prediction that last president will be black?

Blue Foot i am LMAO

but really long ago i read it, but where? ..and by whom?? ...i know how it sound may be today, but bacl then i thought -ahhh naaahh, the way our world is wount happend soon ....if ever ! (not rascist plz! just realist)
    ..but now its constantly in my mind
    ehe, ehe, the one who calls itself "God" (dont know ur sex, sorry) thanks for the class....not being sarcastic-thanks
    PS: correct me, mr/mrs God, plz

Rex P, Boris LMAO*2!! ...didnt knew this question will be such a fun)))))) thanks! ...and everybody, love ur sence of humour
    Angels Fa.. it gives a hope

Downloads
    Uploads
    no i didn't here it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you got a source for this "prediction?"

Is it really necessary to spread gossip instead of just saying, "I am a Republican and will not be voting for Obama?" LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope, but if you ask me it just sounds like another rumor started by those who are prejudiced to keep black people down and out. I think it really is quite sad the people have to reduce their level so much as to make up stupid "predictions" and "prophecies" just to try to knock those less fortunate down ..

Unregistered
    I have actually heard of a prophecy, I believe it was from William Branham in the 1950s, concerning a vision he had in which he saw all the administrations since Washington represented as white White Houses except for the last one, which was black. In it, the Lord spoke to him & said that the black house didn't represent what Branham originally thought it did, but that it represented the last president being black before the end of our nation’s existance as we know it. Perhaps it means a shift to Communism, which incidentally Obama & his party now espouses to one degree or another, or perhaps that the final leader would not be able to overcome conditions in the world as they pertain to our country on a Executive/Administrative political level.

Several things to realize here. First, Branham was not a racist, & frequently preached in black churches & was a product of the Azusa Revival in which one of the founders for whom Branham had the utmost respect & new personally was black...William Seymour. Branham made several statements that a true product of revival & relationship with Christ was the abolition of racial barriers & reconciliation between all nationalities.

People such as Ruth & Mr. Nobody (adequately self-named) need not over-simplify identifying the mere acknowledgment of a potential prophecy of the last president being black as being racially discriminatory rather than simply observatory.

If anything, the relevance of this word might have more to do with current geo-political, economic & military conditions worldwide coupled with Obama's Marxist-Communist viewpoints with regard to economic redistribution, the gutting of military spending & the nuclear deterrent, & a lack of understanding of foreign policy rather when dealing with terrorism, Russian, Chinese, Iranian & Syrian aggression, global economic recession, & a host of other aspects which have never been present all at once & to their current extent during any previous administration.

He just so happens to be black, which also happens to fulfill at least a portion of this prophecy, if in fact it is true.

Winston

Unregistered

Heart New YEs i have heard it

I did when i was younger, and i was surfing the net randomly...like i dont know early 2000 late 1990's. It sounded very strange at the time, because it was very intriguing prophecy. So i kind of remember it. Not like the one this guy wrote. Sounded prophetic from my memory from younger teen years "The U.S would have a black president and this president would start the end, of the world....antichrost...he will bring down a church in somewhere in israel or i dont know if it was israel (some religious place maybe even christian). and once he does this...mayhem...and a very lenthy lenthy description of this symbolic mayhem" i decided it was bullshit, i am like yeah right U.S. would have a black president soon....it was boring so i stopped reading it. :-P I was very ignorant. Not until my dad told me, two years ago, that a black president was running. I still didnt remember the prophecy. And then when it actually occured that he might win. The memory played in my head, of what that website had said "black president". Who knows, i dont see anything that terribly horrible with Obama, that I wouldnt see in myself... or others. if he has a flaw, then we all do. everyone tries, thats all i got to say about him. but most of us are lazy. so yeah what ever.