help!? We are looking for fellow dog lovers to help vote our dog to Hollywood. We recently entered a video contest online and made it to the semi-finals! Our little guy Chewy was very sick a few months ago and we used our wedding fund to get him better- so winning would be a huge blessing! Voting is very easy- just click on the "bones" under the video- no registration needed. (Five bones is what we need to win) The website is www.alporealmeatmoments.com and our video is "Chewy" from Salem, OR. Thanks for your time! Please comment any questions (or comments)

Wow! I can't believe how rude people are! I ask for a little help and people think I don't do what is the best for my little guy. He is eating Alpo because that is part of the video contest. Are you just being rude out of jealousy?

To the people being nice......Thank you soooo much for voting! Chewy is our little angel dog and when he got sooo ill (we had to put him in the hospital for three days plus much follow up care) I didn't hesitate to use whatever means possible for him to come home. We are blessed to have wonderful friends and family praying for us and now- surprise- we might have a chance to win back enough to get married!