Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Planning on buying Unlocked Sidekick LX. Does it work with AT&T/Cingular sim cards? ?

I currently have AT&T/Cingular but I want to buy a Sidekick LX. I can't switch services because my two years aren't finished yet. Does anyone know for sure that unlocked sidekicks work for AT&T/Cingular?

Unregistered
    yes, i know for sure an unlocked side kick will work on an AT&T simcard, you will only be able to use texting and your phone, no internet, no AIM, and im pretty sure no games

Unregistered
    yea only talk and text

Unregistered
    I just bought a unlocked sidekick lx 09 and have my att sim card coming. I have heard from att employees that I will be able to use all the features on my sidekick with att. Even data. now with att in the works of buying tmobile wont i be able to truly use everything they say I can?

also, I have read of people who have unlocked the data for att and it worked. has anyone tried this and it worked?