BMW vs. Lexus, which car would you choose?

dracreed

Aug 15, 2008
Ok so here's the stereotype of these 2 cars. These are not my exact opinions just what I have heard.

BMW = European Ultimate Driving Machine but people says it breaks down more than Lexus and parts are more expensive.

Lexus = Old person car, feels like driving on a cloud, handles like an elephant. Clone Toyota, so parts are cheap to fix. Quality, doesn't' break down.

So what's your opinion?

Heck no, they wrong; Lexus does has spoty car that teen like; such as the IS series. Yes BMW might had been longer and more popular for teen and usually first pick for entry luxry card, but lexus is the king of lexus according for the amount of feature, reliaby you are getting, Lexus has far fewer technique issue than any other car. Lexus is part of Toyota but is consider luxy version of Toyota. Unlike BMW, has no plant build in U.S. which mean their part cost a lot more due to import from europe.

I think BMW is overprice, for nearly same spec, you are paying aleast few thousands more than lexus.

BMW if you can afford it last I hard they provided all scheduled maintenance!

I have owned both. Trust me, buy the Lexus. They are cheaper to maintain, and against what you said, they handle very well, and they last forever.

BMW. It is more fun to drive. I know from experience. And sounds better and looks better.

Definitely not a BMW. The one I had kept breaking down and it was a B**** to pay for.

Lexus is a bit of an old person vehicle but i never had problems with it so far (5 years)

Back