How come all these artists have came out of the

M

mgcappa

blue and are doing rap music? Do you like rap music? Ever since eminem, all these nobody artists, some of which we have never heard before, have started rap music! I mean, rap music is truly the worst type of music i've ever heard. Except Black Eyed Peas! And, thanks to these people, swearing is now worse than 5 years ago! Should it be banned?Most rap these days have swear words in them.

No music format should be banned--that would be censorship of a previously unheard level. If people wish to hear the music, they will hear it anyways, ban or not. Some rap is quite skilled (Eminem, for example), and some is not, but it's up to the consumers to decide what they want to buy. Like it or not, rap is sold in such high amounts because that's what teenagers and young adults today want to listen to.

you know what i dont like rap because it makes woman feel cheap and huchi

There's only a handful of rap artists who I like. All the people coming out like TI, Mike Jones, etc, I could care less for.Best rap group - Bone Thugs N Harmony

there are a lot of groups and solo artists out there doing great rap music....talib kweli,mos def,common...great lyrics with a message.The booty,bitches,kill ya'll music is fine every now and then.Mostly I listen to it coz of the beats & bass;-)As a woman I don't care...coz I'm not a hoochie mama so why should I feel they talk about me?? Go to the club and you'll know WHO they're talkin bout!!

Back