Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    mgcappa

How come all these artists have came out of the

blue and are doing rap music? Do you like rap music? Ever since eminem, all these nobody artists, some of which we have never heard before, have started rap music! I mean, rap music is truly the worst type of music i've ever heard. Except Black Eyed Peas! And, thanks to these people, swearing is now worse than 5 years ago! Should it be banned?Most rap these days have swear words in them.

Brisbe Rellim
    No music format should be banned--that would be censorship of a previously unheard level. If people wish to hear the music, they will hear it anyways, ban or not. Some rap is quite skilled (Eminem, for example), and some is not, but it's up to the consumers to decide what they want to buy. Like it or not, rap is sold in such high amounts because that's what teenagers and young adults today want to listen to.

rbrulesamanda
    you know what i dont like rap because it makes woman feel cheap and huchi

mscage02
    Its the new thing and yes I do like rap!

x0va
    There's only a handful of rap artists who I like. All the people coming out like TI, Mike Jones, etc, I could care less for.Best rap group - Bone Thugs N Harmony

mischimaus71
    there are a lot of groups and solo artists out there doing great rap music....talib kweli,mos def,common...great lyrics with a message.The booty,bitches,kill ya'll music is fine every now and then.Mostly I listen to it coz of the beats & bass;-)As a woman I don't care...coz I'm not a hoochie mama so why should I feel they talk about me?? Go to the club and you'll know WHO they're talkin bout!!