Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

ATT Tilt, LG VU, or Pantech Duo? [easy 10 pointer!!!]?

I'm upgrading soon && I've narrowed it down to these 3 choices.
    i need a phone that allows me to:
    -text easily
    -listen to music
    -internet
    -and be a good size w/ a nice look

Please possibly give me some experiences you've had w/ the phone, and tell me which 1 you think is better and why. Thank you so much and I will award everyone w/ a thumbs up & someone a best answer!

these aren't verizon phones ppl!!
    & I've been to the ATT store basically all I want from you guys are opinions. Thanks!
    ATT advice ONLY!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    1. AT&T Tilt ($299.99 + tax) I never had any of the phones you mention but I have used them at the AT&T Store. AT&T Tilt is a Professional Phone with a Touch Screen + you would be very organized. Music Player is good but also not the best. Sound quality is good. The only bad part about the music player, you can't put music that you bought on iTunes. The internet is good on this phone because you have the option to use the internet via AT&T 3G Network or using WI-FI. Also, it has a full HTML web browser which means that you would see the web page the way you would see it on your computer. Texting is pretty easy because you have a very large QWERTY keyboard. In design, looks more like a little computer than a phone. Size I don't really like it because it's like an 1 inch thick and its pretty large.

2. LG Vu ($179.99 +tax) Texting is okay on this phone. Not the best and not the worst but that's the problom about virtual keyboards. LG Vu, you have to get used to the keyboard might take you a week till your confortable using it. The Music Player is like a regular standard music player you would find on mostly any typical phone. When playing music, its okay not the best again. If the volume is to high its sounds "fake" as in meaning it sounds like you decided to record the song from YouTube or Google Video, ect. Internet is really great on this phone because phone is really good in reception. It doesn't have WI-FI so you have to use the 3G Network. Size is really nice because its very thin and not that big. And finally it has a very sexy look.

3. Pantech Duo ($199.99 + tax) Texting is really easy on this phone. Keyboard is just right. Not to big and not to small. Music Player is Windows Media Player 11. Sound quality is better than the Vu but not as much as the AT&T Tilt. Internet is like a regular cellphone browser. Not a full HTML Browser so you get to see some of the pages mobile version. Size is good becuase for being a smartphone it is really tiny. 1/2 inch thick and its 3 1/2 inches big. Look is good becuase it's size.

Overall all thress choices are good. My favorite and the one I would reccomend you to get is the LG Vu. But just to let you know for $20 more, you can get the iPhone 3G and it has all the features you want + its very small, sexy, and a touch screen. Best iPod ever. I had an iPhone and it was very good and I've gone seen the new iPhone and it's almost the same except thinner and is running on the 3G Network. Features are limited but with the new Application Store, it can't get any better. Your choice. I would choose between iPhone 3G and LG Vu. Okay hope this helps :]

Downloads
    Uploads
    Vu, I hear it's REALLY good....and it's pretty popular!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have verizon VCast and I have access to internet, music downloads and videos. It's small and compact, which is one thing I hate personally because I have a knack for losing them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i would actually go for the lg dare for al around greatness. lg vu is obsolete to the dare. the att tilt is bulky and has an uncomfortable feel. the pantech duo is bulky cheaply built and is not worth it. my friend has it. crappy. the screen display is bad also the lg dare is a winner winner lg dinner

Downloads
    Uploads
    why dont yu go to the store and ask?
    or go to the verizon website and and yur able to
    chat with a phone expert.
    they helped me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    why dont yu go to the store and ask?
    or go to the verizon website and and yur able to
    chat with a phone expert.
    they helped me.