Okay so I have been doing 30 minutes of different type of Pilate's DVDs about five times a week. They are ten minute segments, but I usually do 3-5 of them through out the day. It is easier for me to get segments in rather than a whole 45 minute work out because I have a very active 10 1/2 month old. I try to walk, but haven't had much luck because it has been very hot here and it's hard for me to get my self and my son together before 7am, to try to beat the heat. I do walk as much as I can though. My husband bought me a stationary bike tonight, I guess he's just tired of me complaining of how fat I am. I am a pretty active person and I eat pretty good overall and stick with my Pilates most days, but I have a lot of body fat from having my son, and my doctor said that only way I can get rid of actual body fat is to do cardio. My question is, is a stationary bike a good way of getting cardio to slim down a little and lose overall body fat? I know I probably have a decent body undernieth this fat. I used to be very petite. 4'10 100lbs. I am currently about 130, it fluctuates throughout the day. I am still nursing so I can't really cut back too much on my calories, but I am not a bit eater to begin with. I eat to live, not live to eat.