Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

When Christians on Y? collude* to complain to get challenging questions...

...removed does this indicate? how little real faith they have in their religion that they will not tolerate any question that they see as challenging their dogma, even if the question is offered in good faith.

*I have had question removed for no valid reason . My house mates set up valid accounts here posing as Christian fundies and asking sycophantic questions. Very soon they started to receive emails from Christians here suggesting that they make complaints against certain questions and members. We noted that the specific questions often were removed although none would have been considered offensive by any reasonable person. Yahoo says follow guidelines but they are so vague as to be meaningless. Nearly everything will offend somebody. I find Christianity offensive but I am not going to limit a Christian's freedom of speech and ruin what could be an enlightening forum.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Boo hoo. You've had questions removed, I've had questions removed, just about every R&S regular has had questions removed. Get a grip.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a question about using the bathroom removed, even though I was directly quoting scripture and asking if that verse was meant to be followed. Questions are hard to keep up.