What is the Audi A4 commercial song called?

MichaelC

May 14, 2008
On the Audi A4 commercial, the one that says, "progress is beautiful," where the room is changing to modern times, what is the song called that they play throughout the commercial?

artist: ?
song: ?
album: ?

dunno but....

i would like to know what the new audi commercial song is... " ba dum dum dum" ba dum dum dum... the cars are driving in a cylinder... thats a good song

I can't find anything about it. Videos not even on youtube yet. Someone help

I'm a damn good song finder, and this one is eluding me.

Hi,
I do not know the name of the song you are looking for; however if you type in New A4, "brilliant the commercial is on youtube

[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=WYh5sDNyXwk]YouTube - New A4 , "Brilliant"[/ame]

i would like to know what the new audi commercial song is... " ba dum dum dum" ba dum dum dum... the cars are driving in a cylinder... thats a good song

Sorry to differ, but that "song" is one of the most annoying pieces of crap I have ever heard. I wish audi would remove the audio portion of the commercial.
:3_8_13[1]::mad:

Audi A$

Found on the boards:

thank you for contacting Audi Canada. We are pleased to know you
enjoyed the commercial and its music. This music was composed for the
spot and is not available commercially, nor is there an extended
version.

Thank you again for writing; we hope you continue to enjoy "Brilliant".

Marjorie
AudiTalk

woooooooahh!!!!!!! i got an email from audi canada this morning saying they'd put it up (the commercial) and its there section http://microsites.audicanada.ca/AudiA4/ind...tml#/experience
go to Downloads section (called "Tunnel")

great tune...thanks for ur efforts...gotta love the internet

That Audi 4 tunnel song is so good I have gone through a couple key pads trying to find the whole song. damn it..............................

gestapp tombment

Holy fuck this is an annoying piece of audio i am never buying an audi because of this holy shit fuck shit

Back