Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Unregistered

Gsp

Quote Originally Posted by anna View Post
    I'm sure there is an EXTREMELY stiff chance that someone here has bought a puppy from Mario Garcia at Lucky Pup, but I've decided to ask just in case.

If you've bought a golden retriever puppy at Leah's Lucky Pup Ranch in Masaryktown Florida, I would appreciate to hear about your post-purchase puppy experiences, and whether his puppy lived up to your expectations, and whether or not you had any problems.

Thanks!
    I bought a German Shorthair Pointer 7 years ago and he has been the BEST bog I have ever had. No health problems, but a very big dog for his breed. What issues are you concerned about?

Unregistered

Lucky Pup Ranch...What a great place.

I wanted to give my opinion on the Lucky Pup Ranch. Mario Garcia a great guy and takes care of all his dogs with care. I was very impressed with his "farm" The dogs were well cared for, they had room to run, alot of room, they were friendly when we spoke to them. We bought our little girl, Abbie, a black lab from him. She is healthy, beautiful temperment. She is almost 6 months old and is really a good girl. She is starting to listen really well. We can't wait to go back for a sister for Abbie. I am so happy that we chose Mario to purchase our little girl from. We will be seeing you soon!
    Thanks again for the superb Baby Lab. Jeanne and Chuck Selvan

Unregistered
    I'm so glad to read all these great reviews about Lucky Pup. I've been looking for a golden for a while and came across his ranch for breeding and was considering him because of the price but wasn't sure if it was legit or not, but after reading all these posts I am definitely going to contact Mario!

Unregistered
    Hi all,

Just wanted to post that we own 2 Siberian Huskies from Mario at Lucky Pup and they have been awesome dogs! Although Mario cautioned us that since they were not true litter mates, born of the same father but different mothers, they might not get along...The female is still jealous of the male half brother and is very territorial with her toys--but just to him...She is extremely loving to us and never aggressive to people in any way....Neither of them are---they are to all cats however.. They are still extremely full of energy--no longer chew things up---but still love to escape and run, run, run...So it is imperative if you own a Siberian (no matter where you purchase it that you have over a 6 ft privacy fence and make sure that you put concrete around the bottom or wire, so they can't dig out. And that you run them at least once a day...That has helped cut down on our escapes considerably. When I slack off, then they want to break out..So be in good physical shape to own a husky...and start training early on....Good luck..He is a great breeder I think..We have super healthy awesome dogs although our female developed skin allergies, it was to food...I switched them to Blue Mountain and have had no skin problems since..There is also an awesome food called Merrick's out of Texas that is awesome for huskies as well but it is hard to find.

Unregistered
    Yes, we did buy a golden from him- 11 yrs ago. She, Cleo, has severe hip dysplasia which we could not afford to repair ($2000 a hip). But she has been a wonderful companion through the years. His answer at the time was he'd give us another dog if we wanted, within 6 months, but, of course we loved her too much to give her back (to what future?) and she was at least that old before the vet told us of her condition. We'll buy from somebody else next time now that we're smarter about hip dysplasia.

Unregistered

Flower Blue Golden's from Mario

I have my golden from Mario, would love to discuss with you. My boy is 8yr old now

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by anna View Post
    I'm sure there is an EXTREMELY stiff chance that someone here has bought a puppy from Mario Garcia at Lucky Pup, but I've decided to ask just in case.

If you've bought a golden retriever puppy at Leah's Lucky Pup Ranch in Masaryktown Florida, I would appreciate to hear about your post-purchase puppy experiences, and whether his puppy lived up to your expectations, and whether or not you had any problems.

Thanks!
    Would love to chat with you about Mario's pups. I have an 8yr old golden from him.

Unregistered
    We purchased our male Golden from lucky pup in march. He has been an awesome addition to our family. We are considering getting another and would not hesitate to return for a nother.

Unregistered
    We purchased a lab in '97 and when he passed at 15 we went back to Lucky Pup Ranch and purchased another lab in 2013! Longtime friends have purchased several labs, another family member just purchased a golden last week! We LOVE Mario's place. They care about the puppies and the parents... The facilities are clean and well kept and these are healthy dogs ready for new homes. Our experience has been stellar and we will continue to be lifelong customers. It speaks volumes about a breeder who has been in business for so many years with many returning customers!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123