Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just wanted to add that I am very glad I found these reviews on the Lucky Pup Ranch in Florida, I have set up with Mario a deposit for a Siberian Husky born sometime this month (Jan. 09). Its really great to hear that this a caring breeder, thank you.

Jennifer

FYI--It is ILLEGAL for a breeder in Florida to take deposits before the animal is 8 weeks of age and has a current health certificate. Good luck.

Unregistered
    I have purchased 3 golden retrievers from Mario. My oldest would have turned 5 this April 30th, but was recently diagnosed with osteosercoma and had to be put down just a few short weeks ago. I am so wanting another but am afraid that I would have to go through this again.

wisoann

Flower Blue Lucy Pup Ranch

I lost my beloved golden "Ginger" on April 1, 2009 and she would have been 14 years old, tomorrow, April 15,2009. I found Mario's ad in the newspaper for Golden Pups that will be ready to go home on April 28, 2009.

I would like to know what you think of Lucy Pup Ranch, what you thought of Mario and would you purchase again from him

Unregistered

Flower Blue Luckypup Pups

Hi,

My family and I brought home a 12 week old yellow lab puppy from his first family who purchased him from Luckypup Ranch at 8 weeks. He's now 5 months old and so far he's healthy and delightfully rambuncious. I did call to speak to Mario because there was a typo on some of his paperwork and Mario seemed to be genuinely concerned about his wellbeing.

Cheers.

Luck Pup Ranch...Pasco county Florida

Regarding Luck Pup Ranch and Mario Garcia...My wife & I put a deposit on a yellow Lab yesterday, May 17, 2009, only after talking to Mario and seeing his operation. He's got over 24 acreas of property and raises Huskys, Labs and one other breed. He really cares for his dogs and runs a clean operation. We saw our little baby, only 4 days old, and the whelping area for mom & her pups was very clean, well lit and comfortable for the pups. Mario's been in business for 18 years raising dogs, so he's is definetely not just a "backyard breeder." Our Lab pup will be ready to go home sometime in July with a health guarantee and a one year guarantee as well. No micro chips here, but for $25 any Vet will do that if you want. So far so goo, when we get our little girl, I do another post and let you all know how things went with the sale, etc. Any questions, please feel free to email me.....Ron

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by anna View Post
    I'm sure there is an EXTREMELY stiff chance that someone here has bought a puppy from Mario Garcia at Lucky Pup, but I've decided to ask just in case.

If you've bought a golden retriever puppy at Leah's Lucky Pup Ranch in Masaryktown Florida, I would appreciate to hear about your post-purchase puppy experiences, and whether his puppy lived up to your expectations, and whether or not you had any problems.

Thanks!
    Hi there....my name is Chris. I have bought from Mario before. In fact, I have an almost 9 year old golden girl. She is perfect in every way. His set up is fabulous and the dogs are born pretty happy. Couldn't be happier with the pup or the seller!

Sincerely, Bailey's MOM

Unregistered

husky sick after 1 year birthday

hi i purchased a siberian husky from mario about 3 years ago. Um..i was extremely happy with the purchase and everything..however once my dog turned 1...he started having seizures..he still has them to this day..i just recently placed him on meds to control his seizures. I contacted mario the first day my dog had a seizure to see if he ever had any other pups like this and he said he never had an issue before. so maybe i just got an extra "special" one..hehe..but other then that he is "healthy" but high maintence. If you have never owned a husky before like me..word of caution...be prepared for lots of walks and lots of training..(i paid 1500 to get him professionally trained) and he still sometimes does what he wants...but if you have time and patience huskies are forever loving and will make you laugh with the things that they do. Enjoy!
    Our Siberian Husky just turned one on 8/16/09
    We took her to the vet today because of a serious eye problem - got the call today that she has serious juvenile cateracts - needs instant medication (long term) and will need cateract surgery in the near future ($2000 PER EYE)
    Will be contacting Mario today and will post his response here as well.

Rachel ([email protected])

Unregistered

follow up to previous post

I am the same one that posted the "husky sick after 1 year birthday" thread below. We also had to pay a deposit to get our husky puppy - I did not know that was illegal.

Looking back there are a lot of things we should have questioned...especially the fact the the puppy we received was an "only child" - only a one puppy litter... ??

Our Siberian Husky just turned one on 8/16/09
    We took her to the vet today because of a serious eye problem - got the call today that she has serious juvenile cateracts - needs instant medication (long term) and will need cateract surgery in the near future ($2000 PER EYE)
    Will be contacting Mario today and will post his response here as well.

Rachel ([email protected])
    *****UPDATE*********
    Mario has agreed to reimburse us for the original cost we paid for our puppy (as there is a one year guarantee) - which we will apply toward her surgery. I think that was a "stand up" thing and we are genuinely happy that he cares to know the parents' names, and is careful of breeding them again in the future!
    And if he follows through with his promise, then there would be no reason to question his business practices.

Unregistered
    Me and My wife purchased Sunshine...a female Golden Retriever from Mario (@ the lucky pup ranch) when she was about 9-10 weeks old......She was born on 1/23/2001.....She's not only my best friend, but luckily she is SUPER healthy, and has had no serious health issues to date....and most people who are familiar with Goldens as we are (and/or have had them themselves) can't believe how well she's aging....she honestly looks like shes about 4-5 years old.....and still has the energy and zest for life (and fun,lol) she had when she was a puppy.........Anyway, I just wanted to say that our experience was really great "all the way around" with the LPR facility.........We just lost our older female Golden Retriever, Brandy last year (she was just about to turn 14), and we will be getting in contact with Mario here real soon to see when the next litter of Goldens will be available...................Joe

Unregistered

Yes!

Yes, I purchased a gorgeous female golden retreiver from Mario in August 2003 and have never regretted a moment of my decision. My Bella is the perfect dog and I highly recommend him as a breeder.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast