Serious astrologers maybe the first time I was not making much sense? Please help?

superkat219

Aug 12, 2008
Me: Sun Aries Moon gemini venus aries and mars pisces
im 31 and male im on my sisters account
My obsession : libra sun moon capricorn venus scorpio and mars aquarius

I don't know why she captivates me. I've distanced myself from her since she is getting married and she thinks I hate her which hurts when I hear her tell me I do but I think it's better if she thinks I hate her. I can't stand to hear her voice or be around her yet I yearn to do so? I fantasize about kissing her and seeing her again. I've begged to go to her wedding just so I can see her in the wedding dress. I even fanatasize about how she will look in the dress. She can talk too much which irritates me but then a part of me wants to know all about her. Why is there this magnetic appeal to her? I'm trying to move on and focus on my gf the scorpio sun libra moon and virgo venus and mars but all i can think about is the other girl who comes off less boring and more mysterious. I know the scorpio is a better match for me but I feel like I should have found the libra first and been with her. I'm even irrationally jealous her future husband took her virginity. Why can't I stop wanting this girl and thinking about what could have been? I want her to marry her husband I know he's better for her but I feel jealous and this strange attraction I know I shouldn't have. I also know the libra sun is less physically attractive than my scorpio gf so what gives. It's this strange feeling I want the libra to love me but I don't want to date her Im confused and too old to deal with this **** it doesnt make sense

I do know she has the same birthday as my older brother who is 11 years older than her. When they met I told my brother mean things about her because I was worried she'd like him more. She also shares the same chinese zodiac as my mom can that be the strange feeling that she and I are meant to be? I don't get why I am in lala land and I want out.

Back