Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

when does cherifer pgm 10-22 work <posted aug 11 08>

Hi i'm turning 17 now. I started using cherifer PGM 10-22 in april 24,08 [I measured my height before using it and i'm 5ft. tall that time] Today I've been using it for almost 4 months but still no effect. I take it always. [once a day]. i really wanna be tall. but still i'm 5'0 tall. does it work for girls? So sad that girls like me can't be tall like boys

Unregistered

hi

hi! im a girl, 17.i feel you! my mom is 5'6 and my dad is 5'5 and i was like 5'3 or 5'4 i kinda dont like my height because of my modeling dreams that it somehow affected my daily living. i started using cherifer pgm 10-22 just 3 days ago and im reading all these stuffs and comments on the internet. but every time i red sad comments it discourages me and boost down my level of confidence. ;c i want to be tall! i dont like this average height! hope it'll really work for me! i guess u just have to continue using it until ur body finally accepts the changes of what these capsules will bring lets not lose hope! ;D

Unregistered

pgm

im turning 19 this coming may 29.. a read some internet research that our body and bones needs calcium so we can gain height.. we need to sleep at at leas 8 to 10 hours. the best way is to drink milk with helping our bones grow and use cherifer and sleep well.. thats what i am doing right now.. im 5'4 boy, and im doing this program for almost a week so i cant see a fast result.. hope it will help!

Unregistered

does it work

hey most recent guest! kindly post some updates soon. thanks for the post though.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    do some stretching exercises that stimulate growth hormones,15-30 mins. per day,effective!!

Unregistered
    I got taller with soy milk + fresh milk + Cherifer pgm 10-22. I'm 5'6" last month, now i'm nearly 5'8" I'm 16 male btw, also started bodybuilding last month, I think it helped, but I excluded heavy weights and exercises that put tension to my legs and back. from a 100 lbs guy, in just a month I became 140lbs. If I didn't smoke and drink the effects would be better I guess.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In my opinion You have to do some stretching exercises that stimulate growth hormones,15-30 mins. per day,effective!Because stretching is quite good for our health and muscles.
    jaqus

Unregistered

wanna be tall

i use cherifer in almost 2 months na, pero wala padin effect sakin. im male 5'7height 21 years old sa pag inom ko ng tuloy tuloy do you think i gain pa khit 4 inches??