Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Some one keeps calling me from a blocked number......

oh my god help!!! this person calls about 3 times a day on my cell phone which is blocked and when i pick up they just do heavy breathing or dont say anything at all. I DONT WANT ANY F*CKIN STALKERS NO MORE!!!!! they just piss me off and annoy and scar me!! what should i do??? i told my mom and dad and they said to not answer but this has been going on for about a week and i dont think my parents know how bad this is. what should i do?????

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some phone companies have a code you can enter in your phone after you hang up with a harrassing phone call. With mine, it's hang up, pick up the phone, dial *57, and the # is reported to the authorities. They need 3 successful traces for any action to be taken. So after doing 3 or 4 times, then call your local law enforcement office to see what steps need to be taken next. I would say call your phone service provider up and see if there is anything like that. If it starts to become harrassing, get the authorities involved.

Hope this helps.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whenever you get the call from the unknown number answer like you are a business, say, "Thank you for calling Ronald Allen's office may I help you?"
    Do this EVERYTIME they call and try to sound different than your normal voice. I bet they will quit calling.
    If he says anything tell him Mr. Allen is out of the office and ask if you can take a message.

Unregistered
    this blocked number keeps calling me and my mom hes pissing me off royally so far ive just been trolling him he made the mistake of calling me right after i had throat surgery and some things were said and he didnt call back fro about 2 weeks but i think i know who it is little bastard is gonna pay