Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what would u do with a dad like mine

He was poor most of his life and so were we

Hes been very good other wise no complaints..and we didnt starve or nething

Plz guys urgent help is needed here..coz not only hes losing my respect..he becomign impossible to live with

what do u tell a guy who knows nothing ..but thinks he knows better than kids half his age

I am not doubting his life exp..kudos to him for surviving the way he did

I just mean to say ..it gets very sad and depressing seeing him get competitive abt things he has no idea abt whatsoever..Or try to do things which I at 35 left as immature almost 15 yrs ago

am i just making an issue out of nothing ..

guys ne advice ..thanx

the problem is that at 68, he still has not stopped being over aggressive and competitive..probably coz he had a hard time surviving as young boy from a poor background

the issue becomes very painful when u see him competing with u and ur friends for things like female attention..or abt knowledge of technology..or abt how much money he makes

i want to make it clear that he isnt vulgar or nething ever..but he wouldnt let go and start playing his age

I know he hasnt seen ne good life to talk of..but it gets too much to take when he tries a mental showdown with me all the time and i have to just keep mum to avoid confrontaion..which spurs him on thoughts of a false victory

Downloads
    Uploads
    ask joe from joecall.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    poor dad=rich dad dad is dad
    maybe u have to try to tell him everything u wrote here straightly, u know, sometimes it helps.
    several years ago i could talk so much with my dad, ask him so many things, have with him much time together - but not always i did so. i thought i'll have much more chances to do that. but today i cant do that, but i want so much. his health doesnt give us such chance. my dad is 68 years too. ur dad today is, maybe tomorrow he will not anymore, and u'll understand that u're late. u can change name, wife, job - but dad is dad. good luck, man