Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    kayty9397

Previcox possible side effects?

Previcox possible side effects?

Does anybody know what the side effects are from taking previcox? I took my beloved dog to the vet last month because she would wimper when we'd rub her belly. The vet put her on previcox for pain. He didn't do any tests or tell me of any side effects. Well a month passed and she was doing good. Until this past sunday(12/2) she woke up vommiting and she was sick all day. she didn't eat anything but she'd drink alot alot of water. Her vommit was clear with a little bit of white in it. On Monday morning her vommit was dark brown almost black. I took her to the vet right away. When we got to th vet her skin and eyes were yellow and she was very weak. They did xrays and blood work and her liver was very enlarged her enzymes were reading off of the charts. They said something about bellaroubin(sp?) being high. While we were at the vet she vommited again and it was bright red. She was breathing heavy and was so so weak. We had to put her down. Please help!

NVHottie
    Side effects of Previcox may include decrease or increase of appetite, vomiting, change in bowel movements (such as diarrhea or black, tarry or bloody stools). Change in behavior such as decreased or increased activity level, incoordination, seizure or aggression. Yellowing of gums, skin or whites of eyes (jaundice). Change in drinking habits (frequency or amount consumed). Change in urination habits (frequency, color or smell). Change in skin (redness, scabs or scratching). Unexpected weight loss. I've been a veterinary technician for 5 years.

Unregistered
    Both ny King Shepards are full of arthritis and only been on Previcox 2 days.Early this morning my female wanted out to vommit, they have both been drinking alot of water in the past 2 days. However thier seem to be somewhat more active. Does this mean anything.

Unregistered

previcox

My dog was prescribed this drug for inflammation (abcessed anal gland) She has taken 2 doses and has explosive diarrhea, drinking excessively and lethargic. Not sure if i'm going to continue the remainder of the pills....

Downloads
    Uploads

PREVICOX KILL!! STOP IMMEDIATLY

Dear All, my dogs die for previcox, thousand of dogs already did... check www.k911.bi/previcox_emails I'm so sorry for all of you... I send many fax and letters even to the european office, to my local asll, vet association, why the vet are still prescribe this medication.. they should know! report them to the vet association, It's all disgusting... all for money they carry on to kill our loved dogs.. beatrice

Downloads
    Uploads
    previcox kill dogs... www.k911.biz/previcox_emails