Well here is the deal. There was this guy who talked to me on myspace and i was talking to him and he asked if i could add him on IM so i did. We talked for a while bt just as friends then he wanted to meet me bt i told him no. This seemed to get him mad cuz he started telling me that i was a fake and i liked to hurt ppl for no reason. I just told him to leave me alone. Then he went to write to all my friends and tell them that im nt the person they think i am and i like to hurt ppl for no reason and to be careful cuz i will stab them in the back. I thought this was stupid cuz i only knew him for a week and i knew them for years so how could he think i put him in the same category as them. Then he still writes to me and says how if he sees me downtown I'm gonna get wuts coming to me. I just ignored it bt then he says how he is going to get my picture and print hundreds of them saying how I'm a fake and that i like to hurt ppl. I called the cops bt the officer said there was nothing they can do cuz those aren't threats. Then i asked him if he puts my pictures all over downtown is there anything they can do bt he says no. Is that true? I'm so fed up with this guy who i don't even know threatening me. Plz sum1 give me an answer im at my wits end.