Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Unregistered
    It exists ^_^

SHUT UP UNREGISTERED!!!
    The name says it all, besides that I can't believe you haven't given up on this forum!!

Unregistered
    The env3 will not have a touch screen and it will be a flip phone. It is presumabley going to be realeased in late may-late july. There are few pictures circulating around the internet. Some are fake do no be fooled.

I have had every phone in the series, i love non-touchscreen keyboard phones. I had the V, then the Env and now I have the env2 Hopefully my parents will buy me a env3

Unregistered

Mobilephone1

The EnV3 will be released on May 29th, 2009.
    With a $50 mail-in rebate it goes for $129.99 at Verizon Wireless stores with a new 2 year contract.
    It comes in blue and maroon.

Very sleek and a very nice upgrade to the EnV2.

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 enV3!!!

the enV3 does not have a touchscreen. i've heard that they're coming out with another enV with one that will be called the enV touch or something like that. I dont know much information on that phone however.I do know that the external screen on the enV3 will be bigger than the previous phones.the directional pad on the outside of the phone does have the 4 arrows that make it able to go back in a text without clearing unneccary mistakes.The phone still opens like the enV and enV2 and includes the full QWERTY keyboard and large internal screen.I also heard that the sound quality is amazing.From reading up on this phone I've noticed that the enV3 has some pretty neat features,one of which includes being able to see the text you're replying to when you're typing it. Pretty neat,huh?

^^Don't quote me, though.^^

Unregistered
    i have the env3..it came out last week.
    the screen is bigger. and there is more stuff on it.
    the texting is different and the software is more up-to-date.
    its a very good phone and i really like it.

Unregistered
    Yeah, I bought the env3 a few days ago when it was time for an upgrade. $179.99 with a $50 dollar mail-in-rebate. Not too shabby. I wanted the blackberry pearl but didn't want to cough up the monthly blackberry charge of 24 bucks or whatnot. This phone looks extremely similar. I had the dare and hated it, $535 dollars down the drain! I'm so happy this has NO touch screen.

When you have a text message and you open it up to the keyboard you CAN type while still seeing the message you're replying to. It makes it a whole lot easier because I tend to forget what I'm typing.

All around, such a nice sleek looking phone and really worth the money.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard they are making an enV3 an that verizon is in the process of making it. It will be released around christmas or in the beginning of 2009.
    the env3 is already out and im gonna get it for my birthday

Unregistered

Earth The enV3

I just recently got the env 3 and it is not a slider nor does it have a touchscreen. I love this phone. It looks more sinilar to a blackberry pearl and is smaller and sleeker than the earlier env models. The env touch also came out and has a touchscreen. It opens the same however.

Unregistered

Star Blue mmhmm

no its not a slider retards its just like the env2 but better it has a button for messaging and one for contacts its liter and cuter and i cant wait for my birthday

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast