Does anyone know anything, anything at all about the LG env3?

Yeah, it looks a little more like a blackberry, and they're trying to make the outer screen bigger. :X

I heard they are making an enV3 an that verizon is in the process of making it. It will be released around christmas or in the beginning of 2009.

thankkk god
i'm getting a new phone in march and i didnt wanna get th env2 if their making a new one :]

I REALLY want the env3 too. my buddy just went out the other day and bought an env2 and i say to him, theres gonna be a third soon and he didn't think so but now i no there iz

actually, the enV3 is a slider, like the rumor. it's screen is going to be touch screen, but it's not a touch-screen when slid up, because it looks just like the enV1.

i dont know what it looks like but thank godd they are making one. i think i am gonna get it in july when i get a new phone. it sounds amazing. touch screen. idk about sliderr phonee

i have a touchscreen phone and i hate it , i was hoping the env3 wouldnt have anything touchscreen =[

I heard that the env3 is going to be sort of like the env2 except the screen on the outside will be a bit bigger the buttons will be diffrent and it will come in more colors.

i heard that its going to be like the storm and it will have internet like the iphone and an appstore.

i heard that your all assholes who are making this all up as well.

env3

they should advertise the env3 on tv, cause i really want 2 kno what it looks like!!!!!!!!!!!

enV3

i really really hope its a slider and has a touchscreen!!!
i have an enV2 and i pretty much hate it except the qwerty board :p

I've actually played with the phone, it's NOT a slider, it's NOT a touchscreen. It's very similar to the env2, but looks 1000 times better, and is more functional.

Ummm, can you say: "just about everthing posted in here is a waste"

i hope it looks like the env2. no touch screen. but it way more colors. i feel like i want purple.:) yess. hope it comes out by november of 09'

lg env3

i cant wait for the lg env3 i hope it is a slider with a touch screen. aand it would be great if it had a bigger outside screen

Back