Are bisexuals "looked down on" in today's society?

Abnormality

Jun 3, 2008
I'm a bisexual and it seems like I don't get a lot of crap from people as much as my gay and lesbian friends do.

So.... yea.
I'm just curious.

yeah so am I and I once bought a lesbian magazine that said somethng like "and we all know how much bisexuals are liked"...yeah we are looked down on, becasue we are a new category and we dont fit neatly into the others. Also, some people who are "bisexual" are really just straight people who want to appear "experimental" and they give it a bad name....perhahaps gay people think that they are not "up" enough on the gay cause and gay rights?
we are sat basically somewhere between straight and gay culture, and since gays are sometimes very suspicious of straght culture and how it dosent recognise them, they are suspicious of us too as we might be "traitors" since we also like the opposite sex.

Depending on who's doing the looking, bisexuals are looked down on more so than anybody else. Have you seen people that label us as greedy, confused, selfish, slutty, etc? I have, and the people who say things like that don't say that stuff about homosexuals, because "they at least can decide." Pfft.

I went to this gay female forum once and a lot of them said no bis for them because they can't make up their minds and when they get with a guy they are more family like and the relationships are always longer. I went to a gay forum they don't care they just want **** and are more open to bis

Back