you can. Thanks ! Three Main Points:

(1) I now have 2 Check Engine Light codes: P 0441 and P 0440.
I would reguarly get the P 0441 and auto stores would say "the top reason is a faulty gas cap, blah blah."
Well, I've gotten a new official Mopar gas cap and that hasn't cured it.

(2) Another major problem (besides the crappy Pennsylvania roads) is I can't keep these tires worn evenly no matter the routine tire rotations.
I just got a 4 Wheel Alignment at STS Tires
(and by the way, they used Hunter equipment and had those sensor plates faced anywhich way, is that right ?)
Well I was getting a slight to moderate shimmy in the steering wheel starting at 65 MPH and worse at faster speed.
The car slightly pulls to the left at highway speeds.
STS tires said that the Front Left wheel couldn't get aligned back into it's nominal range and that I "probably have a bent strut.." Is that possible ?
The front struts do seem to make odd noises on slow bumpy roads (as a test).
People ask, "well can you feel it in the wheel or in your seat?"
and frankly, because of the crappy roads, it's tough to tell !
Since it does it mainly at highway speeds, should I go and get all 4 tires balanced ?
Should I preventively and smartly get 4 new struts (hence another 4 wheel alignment) ?
By the way, I can't seem to find ANYONE who sells the Monroe Quick-Struts, yet they clearly MAKE it on their web page !

(3) I'm only getting 260 miles from a full tank of fuel...and that's driving it til the Low Fuel light comes on ! (yes I know ! bad to do !) What the heck ? ! ?

Alright, here we go again with most all the details
2003 Dodge Neon sxt 2.0L 4 Cyl AutoTransmission
74,000 miles
original struts

I use:

Toyo Spectrum Radial P185/60 R15 84T tires
'AMS oil' 5W-30 Full Synthetic motor oil
'K N' Air Filter in stock air box
'Centric' Front Disc Brakes
'AutoZone' Front Pads (junk..uggh)
Rotate my tires EVERY 6,000 and maintain correct pressures all the time.
Change TransOil Filter every 30,000 miles.
new Champion spark plugs every 30,000 miles.

Thanks to everyone !