my boyfriend is always complaining?

scissorhands

Aug 4, 2008
every time i talk to him, he always has something negative to say. like either he's in pain, or he's sick, or he's upset about his parents divorce [which happened years ago, so idk why he feels the need to bring it up?] and he always talks about how much his life sucks. i'm going through some shit right now in my life too, and i don't tell him about it all the time. our relationship isn't really boyfriend/girlfriend yet; we've just been on 2 dates. should i end this now before i get in too deep?

Run as fast as you can..... i have the same exact boyfriend and it will (trust me ) never get better.... ever

i have known my boyfriend from high school but just started dating him and i wish i followed my first instinct... he does the same stuff... complaining about pain and job and family and people in town , ex girlfriends , says that he has nobody , says his friends wont call him anymore...everything is aweful.... it is soooooooooo stressful and it never gets better... he was getting upset with my friends w me hanging out with friends ... now if i go places without him he is upset.... today is the last day i spend with him.... he got upset because my brother lives upstairs w some roomates and he asked me if i wanted a gyro to eat..... i said yes... my boyfriend shows up 5minutes later and got upset that i didnt order him a gyro as well............ he actually stormed out of the house because of it... then showed up later acting like nothing happened and kept asking why i was mad at him...... these type of people are crazzzzzzzzzzzy.... RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.... I AM GOING TO DO THE SAME.... LOL.... GOOD LUCK

Back