What are your favorite brands of dill pickles?

M

mr_duddits1

Slices i think gedneys are tops whole dill valassic koshers are best spears would be klaussens and baby dill milwauke #1 any other suggestions so i can try some new ones?

eww..pickles. Nasty. Whoever thought of putting perfectly fine cucumbers in vinegar and preservatives and thought it tasted good was crzy.

Izzy's are by far the best pickles...they are a local pickle though...if you lived in Cincinnati you'd know=)

My fav ones are the giant ones that you get at delis but Im not sure what the brand is. if you find out from this question please let me know.

This is crazy but right now my absolute favorite is a store brand, the Kroger brand, it's a garlic & black pepper dill. They're the little bite size whole gherkins, and I can't get enough of them. Probably they are made by another company, Krogers tends to outsource from big name manufacturers, but you would have to do some digging to find out who.

Vlasic and Klaussens otherwise are the best IMHO, I like crunch and so many of the others are kind of well, soggy. Best Maid doesn't have enough dill, either. Mt. Olive is ok, but just.

If you like dill pickles though, you might get crazy and try the Ba Tampte pickled green tomatoes if there's somewhere around that carries a lot of kosher food. You have to cut them up, because they pickle the whole tomato, but they are absolutely divine!

eww i don't like pickles
but i want your

in my mouth
i can suck it really good
ohh ye from past

email me :D

Back