Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    Didnt have a problem at all . Just make sure temp is good or stand and talk to the nurse for a couple min after she lets you set it down and then is there fault if the temp is low . use your head not your mouth !

Unregistered

Works great

I have used this product numerous times for preemployment tests over the years and have never failed. I found that the easiest way to ensure proper temp is to go in with it at about 100 degrees, I keep a heating pad on it the whole time cuz I put it right on,, the front of my area (male) and my body heat doesn't keep it warm and its always better to keep it a little over temp than under. Once you're in the room, check the temp and if it is too hot just dip it in the toilet for 1-2
    sec and shake it a little till its right,you have to be kinda quick but I've done it a few times and they give you enough time for that, just don't make any spashing sounds and I didn't use the flip top cuz it will gurgle. I use dr.greens agent x over quick fix because of its long shelf life. The last test I took, I used a bottle I had sitting around for 2-3 yrs and it was done by quest labs and passed with no problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12