I'm 18 yrs old and currently I stay with my Mom I really want to start driving get my drivers license then eventually get my own car.Before I can do any of that I know I've defiantly have to start working to make some money.Basically what I want to know is 1.would it be better to tell my Mom ahead of time before I'm getting read to leave? or 2.can I let her know on the same day I'm going to leave "hey Ma I'm going to go now" I have to know what's the BEST appropriate way to go about telling her I'm going to stay some where else I LOVE my Mom very much..... OPINIONS are appreciated!

I can't work because I'm considered disabled by a social security company.If I stay with my Mother and try to work and the company finds out I'm working AND I'm staying with her it's a possiblitie she could get all of her money cut off......so that's why I can't really stay with my Mother as much as I love her.TRUST ME if I could work and stay at my Mother's house I WOULD'NT be leaving for a LONG TIME that would be GREAT if I could stay with Mom for while and work at the same time but I can't b/c I could mess her up finacily if I start working........I need to start making some money as soon as possible.

P.S: some of you guys probly already seen this question earlier but a glitch happened that made it look stupid that's why I reposted it.