This is unacceptable! My brothers and sisters and I have all tried our best to raise good, respectful Christian children to obey the Lord and my nephew knows fine well that homosexuality is a disgrace to the Lord, so of course my family and I are all repulsed by this disgusting choice he’s made.

When he first came out, my two brothers hit the roof and went ballistic at him! They each gave him a good beating with their belts on his bare ass but that didn't work! We have tried everything to set him straight, but he still insists he likes boys! Filthy!

Please help me! We're desperate now! We have tried beating him several times, grounding him, locking him in the cupboard for the whole day without feeding him, we have took him to priests and Psychologists, we have tried praying...nothing works!

Help us please! What else can we do? My brother (his uncle, not his dad) has made my nephew an appointment for some electric shock therapy to see if we can "shock" the gayness out of him, we can only pray it works!

Please help us, my fellow good respectable Christians!